Let’s have some fun!
A FREE community fair promoting health, safety and services for families.
Saturday, April 14, 2012 9am – 1pm
Hermitage Community Center – 3720 James Kay Lane
Come join Leadership Donelson-Hermitage as we hold our annual Health Hope & Heroes Fair. The LDH Class of 2012 is hosting this FREE Health, Safety, Recycling and Community Information event and we would love for you to be a part of it. We are looking forward to offering the following:
• Free Health Screenings
• Prizes, Giveaways, and Youth Activities
• General Household Recycling of: (paper, plastics, light bulbs, small electronics, video cassettes, floppy discs, DVDs, CDs, household batteries, cell phones and accessories)
• Unlimited and Confidential Paper Shredding
• Thermometer Swap (trade old mercury thermometers for a free digital one)
• Safe disposal of expired and unused medications
• Crime Prevention Information
• And much, MUCH more!
So come and join the fun!
VENDOR INFORMATION Vendor Application
While we already have several vendors committed to participate, your organizations involvement would make this event even better. We are asking local health, safety and recycling organizations and community oriented non-profits to join us in educating our neighbors to increase their awareness of the assistance available to them.
If your organization would like to become part of our event, we ask that you download the Vendor Application above, or you may request an application by emailing our chair Misty Thurman at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is 4/2/12.
Summit Medical Center
Metro Police Department
The Davidson County
Shred on the Run
And many local non-profits.